Organic Moringa oleifera leaf powder
|Part of the plant:||Leaves, processed into powder|
|Ingredients:||100 % Moringa oleifera powder|
|Packaging:||20 kg, bulk, bag food safe, HACCP, approved for direct contact with food|
|Certification:||DE-ÖKO-007, EWG 834/2007 standard, organic seal, EU organic logo, non-EU agriculture|
|Cut size:||0,5 mm|
|Origin:||Tanzania, Kenya, Nigeria, India|
|Allergy warnings:||Free from substances and products that cause allergies or intolerances according to Annex 2 of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011.|
The powder is also available on request as gently sterilized raw food and/or in different grinding sizes.
To be able to provide you with a non-binding and individual offer, simply send us an inquiry. Your request will be processed as soon as possible by our customer management (also available under phone: +49 151 222 05 935) and is free of charge.
Declarations and legal framework
Only raw materials that are not genetically modified or consist of genetically modified organisms /GMO's are used for production. The product does not contain any genetically modified organisms (definition according to Directive 2001/18/EC) and there is no labelling obligation according to the regulations (EC) No. 1829/2003 and (EC) No. 1830/2003.
With regard to the packaging and other objects (food contact materials) that come into contact with the product during production, the product complies with the requirements of the relevant Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004, i.e. no components are transferred to the foodstuff that could endanger human health, unacceptably alter the composition of the product as a foodstuff or impair its organoleptic properties.
Legal reference framework
- Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 on organic production and labelling of organic products
- Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on the provision of food information to consumers
- Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2003 on genetically modified food and feed
- Regulations (EC) No 1829 and 1830/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2003 concerning the traceability and labelling of genetically modified organisms and the traceability of food and feed products produced from genetically modified organisms
- Regulation (EC) No 396/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 February 2005 on maximum residue levels of pesticides in or on food and feed of plant and animal origin
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 1881/2006 of 19 December 2006 setting maximum levels for certain contaminants in foodstuffs
- Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food
- THIE’s Recommended Mycotoxin Specification for Herbal Infusions Raw Materials
- THIE’s Recommended Heavy Metal Specification for Herbal Infusions Raw Materials